Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Videos are worth a thousand words

I've taken some pretty funny Limes videos this term but haven't posted them yet... so this post is dedicated to that :) I can't get enough of their little voices and know that years from now when I am missing these kids more than my heart can bear, I will be SO happy to have these to look back on.

This is just a short clip from my buddy Jade. Miss Kelsey was volunteer who was here for 2 years and although she has been gone almost a year I think, they still miss her very much! It just goes to show what an impact volunteers really can have on these sweet kids. He begged me to take this and said it was a very important message!


We made music makers in class this week and they were a huge hit! After they were all made, without any prompting they entertained themselves with their chanting and dancing for a good half hour or so. They crack me up!

The girls breaking it down before heading to the beach on beach day. Jada's signature move kills me! Please make her stop growing up! (I can't figure out how to rotate it better... boo!)

There are several more if only I could figure out how to get them off of my phone... hmm. Hope you enjoy their silliness as much as we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment