Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nickism: Real men of Genius

I find Nick to be pretty hilarious. It's pretty much why I married him. That being said, here's the most recent "Nickism." It's not as nerdy as most Nickisms tend to be, but still most certainly worthy of the title. This Nickism is brought to you due to his need to vent his frustration about sitting near a smelly peer...

"Real men of genius: Today I salute you Oh stinky kid next to me in the library. 
Deodorant, Cologne, or a weekly shower just don't fit into your schedule. 
But a sweat-soaking workout before studying next to me couldn't be skipped. 
So crack open an Ice cold Budlight or maybe even a window- oh invader of my nares,
 because this stank is unrivaled..."

Looks like we have a blooming poet on our hands ladies and gentlemen!


2 comments:

  1. So, not having butter is weird, and now no water, too. What the heck is happening. I imagine by this point you are counting down the days, haha. :)

    I don't know if you are familiar with this "Liebster award," but, I nominate you. :) So.. If you want to answer the questions and "play along," then go ahead. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://tamarasweetin.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-liebster-award.html

      too bad I just can't edit comments, ha

      Delete