Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

On this Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for and my list of blessings is extremely long! I am thankful for my wonderful family, friends, and boyfriend. I am thankful for my health, and the health of all of those I love. I am thankful for all the wonderful kids that I have had the opportunity to work with for the past year. Despite all the hardships they are going through, they continue to fight and live every single day, and have taught me so much.

I met Nick 2 years ago during the Thanksgiving season, and since then this time of year has always kind of been unofficially "our time." So it goes without saying that this Thanksgiving has been different with him being in a different country. Even still, I came home yesterday, after having a rough day at work and being bummed that Nick was not there to hang out with that night, I came home to 2 dozen roses. Not just any roses either. The most beautiful roses ever! Even thousands of miles apart, he knows how to cheer me up, make me feel special, and remind me for the millionth time, how truly blessed I am.




Next year I will not be in Michigan for Thanksgiving. Crazy to think about eh? Also crazy to think about, that at this point next year we will be in  4th term of medical school. Wowzers.

No comments:

Post a Comment