Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hard to believe that it is already the day after Christmas!! And I must say, Santa was very generous this year! Got lots of fun stuff to take with me to Grenada, and all are small and light weight, so they will perfect to pack! I really can't believe how quickly time is passing... ah, 9 days until I leave and live in a different country than my family!! Starting to feel a little homesick before I even leave :(

We are currently enjoying a day after Christmas lazy day.  We went out to breakfast with Mama and Papa Leo, and now Nick is playing video games (modern warfare 3 of course) and I am lounging and blogging. Neither of us have voices, so we also have lots and lots of hot tea and honey :) This is what we get for running around in the snow Thursday night, but what do you expect when we haven't had any snow yet this winter?! Bring on the snooooowww! 

I really should be packing though. It is time to make some major moves on that and get a big chunk done... I can only put it off for so much longer.

Things still left to do: 
-finish emptying out bedroom
-box up winter clothes
-pack up summer clothes I plan to take with me
-box up summer clothes that isn't going to Grenada
-wash blankets then pack the 2 that are [hopefully] coming to Grenada and box up the rest
-buy makeup/toilet trees/sunscreen/lotion/etc. 
-clean bathroom
-empty closet
-take boxes of school stuff down to basement
-find suitcases and start strategically packing
-spend time with family as much as possibleeee
-and probably a million things I am forgetting, gah.




No comments:

Post a Comment