Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Drum Roll Please....

I am happy to say that Nick rocked his finals and therefore has successfully completed his first year of medical school!!! I could not be more proud and excited for him, and for us! It's crazy to believe that one year has passed already. This finals week was definitely no walk in the park, but despite the tough classes and dense material (plus a couple added barriers) he made it through with flying colors :) I'm so lucky to have such a dedicated, smart, and hard working guy!

Good Riddance Immunology, Genetics, Neurology, and Physiology-- it's been fun, but I am more than happy to not be sharing my boyfriend with you any longer! :)

I could be off a bit, but I think his first 2 terms consisted of give or take 7 midterm exams, 10 finals exams, a handful of practical exams, and too many pounds of coffee consumed and early mornings/late nights spent in the library... but he not only survived, but thrived! Yay!

Looking forward to having him home on Wednesday for a much deserved break before starting 3rd term in July :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment