Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who needs water anyways....

Despite all the rain we've had over the past couple weeks we are experiencing our first tastes of the effects of "dry season" in Grenada (or simply having maintenance problems.) Either option is very plausible and the true cause is yet to be determined. Anyways, we have no water. And when I say "no water" I don't just mean low water pressure either, I mean no water. Zero. The good thing is we had been slacking on our two water jugs the past week so I spent 45 minutes running water through the Brita yesterday and refilling them- apparently I have a 6th sense because very soon after that the water was MIA. So at least we have drinking water, but no cleaning dishes, or showering, or flushing the toilet. Basically, we are camping in our house. I told Nick if he needs to go number 2 there is a shovel with his name on it! Okay, I haven't told him that yet, but I intend to. At least it is Thursday so I can hit up the University Club pool for a chlorine shower if necessary right? This is Grenada :)

A few pictures from after finals on Monday and Tuesday
Unwinding after his Parasitology final at University Club


CPM final-check. Time to do the celebratory cliff jump!

Bromance



Nick and Marty wrestling




No comments:

Post a Comment