Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Beautiful every time...

It is not uncommon to see rainbows in Grenada (as they are actually very frequent visitors) and yet, they excite me and amaze me every.single.time!! They are so perfect and vibrant, that it is impossible not to stop and stare in awe of them. Yesterday was no exception. We had the brightest FULL rainbow I have ever seen in my life directly over our house! It was perfect. You could see every color perfectly and you could even see where the rainbow hit the water- which was something I had never seen this clearly before... simply amazing. So there we stood- outside in the sun, getting lightly rained on, staring at this incredible rainbow and thinking to ourselves for the 483924 time "yeah... we get to live  here." 
It was perfect! You could see every color, the beginning and the end of the rainbow!
I love rainbows!
Catching the bottom of the rainbow
Our backyard... really?! Spectacular. 
Not exactly photo-ready, but rainbows don't wait for you to look good!
After surviving what was possibly my first battle with Dengue ( a lovely Grenadian virus spread by mosquitos- that of course I would get because I love to get weird illnesses...) this was exactly what I needed to boost my spirits!! 


Also, TONIGHT, we are picking up Shelby, Alex, and Papa Leo from the airport! Eeee so excited to have some visitors from home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment