Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My new friend

This is Kevin. And I had not met him before Limes today, but instantly fell in love with him.  We met when he came running up to me and gave me a hug and asked if he could have the sticker that someone had put on my arm.  

I said smile, and he said "I have a better idea" and then I showed him the picture and he had the cutest belly laugh and thought he was sooooo funny! 
Don't you just love him?
He loves to read books and is rather snuggly. He is such a fun loving little guy, and I found myself thinking so many times throughout the day today that I just want him to stay little. He is so innocent, sweet, and lovey- and yes, I want him to stay that way forever. I don't ever want him to change. I want him always to be eager to read books and learn about the stories, and I want him to always be so nice and silly. See... I absolutely fell in love with him.

Apparently, I was not the only one because Jiivy proudly walked up to me half way through the day and said "Miss, he's my boyfwend" and pointed to Kevin.  When I asked her more about it, she smiled and got shy then ran over to him and grabbed his hand and off the two ran together onto the field.  This was followed by lots of chasing- first she was trying to get him, then he was trying to get her. Then Jivvy stopped and demanded I take a picture of them.  A few other kids tried to get in the picture and she said "NO. This is my boyfwend, my Kevin."  Apparently, they are already a known item because no one argued and the other kids backed off and let them have a picture before jumping back in.  Oh so much silliness!!! And, toward the end of class I had not seen Jivvy or Kevin in awhile because I was playing with other kids, so when I saw Jivvy again I said, "hey where have you been?" Her quick response, "kissing Kevin" and grinned. Oh, to be little and in love!

Their faces are so cute!!!  

I LOVE THEM!!!

Such an adorable picture!!! 
And that's another thing, I always want him to think his girlfriend is as fun and cool as he thought Jivvy was today. Stay little Kevin! Or at least, always stay little at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment