Pages

Monday, August 20, 2012

4th term is here!!! Dun, Dun, Dun!

Nick is officially in week 2 of the dreaded 4th term and after looking at his schedule, let's just say- better him than me! 4th term is no joke. He is going to be one busy, busy, busy, BUSY, boy!

His classes for 4th term are: Pathology (13 credits), Microbiology (5 credits), Nutrition (1 credit) and a Communication Skills and Physical Diagnosis Class (aka "CPD", 3 credits).  So his day will more or less look like this for the next oh, 4 months:
  •  6:30am wake up
  • 8am-12pm- lecture
  • 1-5pm - on most days, some sort of lab will most likely take place somewhere in here
  • 6/7pm until he can't continue on any longer = studying
  • Sleep, wake up, repeat... until December. 
So far, he has been putting in long hours trying to get ahead before classes pick up and the pure craziness/stress begins! I am so proud of him and his hard work and determination. I swear, I don't know how he does it! Like I said, better him than me! 

As for me, I have plenty to do to keep me busy this term as well. I am on the Significant Others Board this term, will continue to volunteer with LIMES (which starts up so soon and I can't wait!), am studying for my Social Work Board Exam (which after jumping through a million hoops is finally officially scheduled for December!), and of course wedding planning!

Needless to say, the next 4 months are going to fly by :) Speaking of which... we get married 4 months from Wednesday!!!! YAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment