Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

“When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I’m like a star; sometimes you can’t see me, but I’m always there.”

2 weeks has passed and seems like an eternity! Today has been one of those days where time seemed to stand still and I just really miss him. But I just ran out to my jeep and couldn’t help but to stop and look up at the beautiful, clear night sky. There was an odd sort of comfort in that…in knowing that way over in Grenada he looks at the same sky (but prettier, with more stars to be seen and heat lightening) as I do. However, that being said, tonight when I was outside, we also had heat lighting!! It is not very often we get it around here, so in that moment, I felt closer to him. We may be in different countries, yet we can still experience the same things at the same time :) Pretty cool! I am well aware of how cheesy that sounds, but hey, I’ve always been a hopeless romantic cheesy kind of gal!
So as usual, I found a picture on Google images to go with my post :)

Can’t wait to be looking up at the sky together again!!! It’s those simple, little moments that I miss the most :)

No comments:

Post a Comment