Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

One more week!!!

October 7, 2011
This time next week I will be in Grenada. I land around 8pm ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!
One week from today I get to smooch my boyfriend!!!! …And see him in person, and hug him, and my heart will be unbelievably happy <3
One week from today I will visit Grenada for the first time and get to see where exactly I will be living for the next year and half.
One week from today, I’ll get a small taste of what I blindly signed up for when I bought a one way ticket for January 4, 2012 to Grenada.
One week from today, I’ll have confirmation that I am doing the right thing… Because it really doesn’t matter what the country of Grenada is like, it’s the man who will be waiting for me when I step off the plane and eventually clear customs that matters.
One week from today, all the loneliness and challenges that come with living in separates countries vanishes… even if only for 10 days.
Can’t wait for this…



Have I mentioned how excited I am to be there? He always makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment