Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

MIDTERMS!!!

So holy cow, midterms have officially arrived! Yes, it is true. Tomorrow marks day 1 of midterms for Nicholas! I can, and at the same time, can't believe that they are here!! I am so nervous for him. Not because I lack any confidence in his abilities, but because he is such a perfectionist and holds himself to ridiculously high standards. He has absolutely worked his butt off for the past 8 weeks, let alone the past 2 weeks, in preparation for this week, and I just pray he does as well as he deserves.

Tomorrow's exam is biochem.... 80 questions... 2 hours... of biochem. Talk about ROUGH! He's so ready though. He made this whole map of everything he needed to know. It's absolutely intense. I wish I had a picture of it to put on here for you to all see it's extreme intensity and to really appreciate the ridiculousness that is biochemistry. I'm so proud of him!

Wednesday is his histo midterm, and Friday is anatomy... then BOOM he has successfully finished half of his first semester of medical school... and can let loose for his complete weekend since his first week there... I guess he slightly deserves it eh?? Shesh!

On that note, kinda bummed with the way my timing worked out. SO thrilled that my trip is AFTER midterms, but wish the timing would have worked out that I was going to be there THIS Friday- instead of next Friday. This weekend he is going to do nothing but hangout with his friends and relax, whereas once I am there school will be back up and running and I will have to share him with medical school. Not that I mind that, just compared to a weekend where he doesn't have to study... major bummer. Oh well, I've  learned I have little control over the timing in my life, and to just get over it. I am going to be there in 12 days (well pretty much 11 days now!) so for that I am thankful!

I miss him so much. And am ready for a visit. So ready for a visit. And I think that with everything we've been through and how well we've handled the past 2 months... a visit is MUCH deserved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment